Welcome to Athenian Knights Guild--A Guild Related to GodsWar from igg.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Athenian Knights Guild--A Guild Related to GodsWar from igg.com

Related to the guild for GodsWar on igg.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i didnt paly my account. keitakiz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keitakiz

Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 1

i didnt paly my account. keitakiz Empty
PostSubject: i didnt paly my account. keitakiz   i didnt paly my account. keitakiz Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:40 am

hi guild mates can some one continue my character because i didnt play it any more my username is redelcoloma123 and my password ia arjaycoloma..plsss Rolling Eyes Sad Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pacnm
pacnm

Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: i didnt paly my account. keitakiz   i didnt paly my account. keitakiz Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:46 am

Sorry I cant play for you because I got problems with godswar..
But if I could I wouldve played..
Anywayz what is our lvl and what type of char are you?

(Just wondering Smile)
Back to top Go down
KaraP
Admin
Admin
KaraP

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: i didnt paly my account. keitakiz   i didnt paly my account. keitakiz Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:57 am

Last time I checked she was around lvl 74 so she maybe close to 80 or so and she was a champ. Next time I log on I'll check pac and put it here.

Sorry to hear you are still having problems with GW. That really sucks pac but your place is still safe in the guild so no worries^^.

Did you ever get in touch with live support?
Back to top Go down
https://athenianknights.rpg-board.net
pacnm
pacnm

Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: i didnt paly my account. keitakiz   i didnt paly my account. keitakiz Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 am

No I never did but i figured out it had something to do with the internet connection because I tried playing it on my other comp and it didnt work to..But I entered from my grandmas and it worked fine..so =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i didnt paly my account. keitakiz   i didnt paly my account. keitakiz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i didnt paly my account. keitakiz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Athenian Knights Guild--A Guild Related to GodsWar from igg.com :: Guest & Guild Members New & Old :: New Guild Members :: Guides & Information for the New Guild Member-
Jump to: