Welcome to Athenian Knights Guild--A Guild Related to GodsWar from igg.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Athenian Knights Guild--A Guild Related to GodsWar from igg.com

Related to the guild for GodsWar on igg.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Directors Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KaraP
Admin
Admin
KaraP

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 34

Directors Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Directors Please Read   Directors Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:12 pm

If you are a director it is your responsibility to issue guild quests when the rest of us cannot.

All I ask is that each time you visit Athens run over and issue guild quests even if you do not need them others of lower rank that cannot issue it do.

Part of your responsibility as a director is to help make sure everyone has a chance to do the guild quests so they can receive the contribution needed to make director so that they too can help new guild members and sometimes save you a trip to issue you own guild quests.

It seems guild quest issuing has been lacking even though I know their are directors on late at night. I cannot stay up all ours of the day to issue guild quests for everyone and as you know you always wanted guild quests issued for you when you tried to make the 12000 contribution needed to reach director.

Please help the others it doesn't take but a few extra steps to walk over and click the issue button then you can be on your way to go about your business.

Thanks so much for doing this. It is a very important task. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://athenianknights.rpg-board.net

Directors Please Read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Athenian Knights Guild--A Guild Related to GodsWar from igg.com :: Guest & Guild Members New & Old :: Instructions for Directors & Elites :: Instructions Inside-
Jump to: